EasyFunSchool has over 1,500 pages of free unit studies, science projects, recipe and craft ideas, history activities & many other resources to make homeschooling more enjoyable for both child and parent!
Marshmallow Confetti Balls
2 quarts of popped popcorn
3 cups miniature marshmallows
1/3 cup butter
1/3 t. vanilla
1/4 t. salt
1 cup gum drops
1. Preheat oven to 250 degrees F.
2. Place popcorn in a large, 4-inch deep, buttered baking pan. Keep warm in oven.
3. Melt marshmallows with butter over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth. Stir in vanilla and salt.
4. Remove popcorn from oven. Combine with gum drops.
5. Pour marshmallow mixture over popcorn and gum drops. Toss until well coated.
6. Form into balls.
Yield: approximately 8 popcorn balls.