A Presidential Unit
Making history in multiple aspects of the American history, President Barack Obama, is seen by the general population of America as a hero that proved to many individuals that anything is possible, and furthermore to follow your dreams. Being the 44th president and the first African American president, Obama has his work cut out for him. Constantly dealing with the various scenarios of our foreign and native land affairs, Obama is a president that has been seen as one with a diligent and caring work ethic.
• He won a Grammy Award in 2006 for Best Spoken Word Recording. It was for the audio version of his book Dreams From My Father
• His name means "one who is blessed" in Swahili
• Every night when he is at home he reads the Harry Potter books to his oldest daughter Malia.
• He doesn’t like ice-cream. He worked in Baskin-Robbins as a teenager. That’s where his distaste for ice-cream comes from.
1) President Obama is what nationality?
a. White American and Kenyan
2) What important political role did his farther fulfill for Kenya?
a. Senior Economist
3) What is Obama’s favorite thing to cook?
A good compromise, a good piece of legislation, is like a good sentence; or a good piece of music. Everybody can recognize it. They say, 'Huh. It works. It makes sense.' - Barack Obama