George W Bush:
A Presidential Unit
Some consider George W Bush a president amongst presidents, liberating countries, freeing an authoritarian dictatorship, and saving our country from terrorism all at the same time. For others, the grass may not be so green, being seen as a murderer, incompetent, greedy, and savage. George W Bush, being the 43rd president of the United States, served two terms and managed within those two terms to do quite a bit.
• George W. Bush followed his father as president. He is the first son to do so since John Quincy Adams followed John Adams in the early 1800s.
• He joined the Texas Air National Guard (1968-1973) and was trained as an air force fighter pilot.
• Bush was nearly assassinated in 2005, while visiting the Soviet State of Georgia. A man named Vladimir Arutyunian threw a live grenade at him; fortunately it failed to explode.
• Bush is the oldest of 6 siblings. His younger sister, Robin, died of leukemia in 1953, at the age of three.
1) Where did Bush attend for college?
2) What church did Bush have continuous conflicting ideologies with?
3) What baseball team did he buy a part of?
a. Texas Rangers baseball team
• After the chaos and carnage of September 11th, it is not enough to serve our enemies with legal papers. - George W. Bush