EasyFunSchool has over 1,500 pages of free unit studies, science projects, recipe and craft ideas, history activities & many other resources to make homeschooling more enjoyable for both child and parent!
Fun Food: Eclair Cake
by Marianne E. Dambra
Yield: serves many
3 cups Milk
2 pkg. Instant Vanilla pudding
1 - 8 oz. container of cool whip
1 can of chocolate frosting
2 sleeves of unsalted tops crackers (i.e. saltines)
1. Mix pudding with milk, let sit for a minute or two.
2. Fold in cool whip, and set aside.
3. Layer the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan with crackers so that the bottom of pan is unseen.
4. Place 1/2 of mixture over first layer of crackers.
5. Place another layer of crackers on first layer of mixture.
6. Place remaining mixture on top of crackers
7. Top off with a final layer of crackers
8. Place container of chocolate frosting in a microwave for 45 seconds, stir.
9. Pour frosting over top of cake and spread evenly
10. Chill for a couple hours before serving (softens crackers)